Return to LanScape's home page Go back a page...       Active TopicsActive Topics   Display List of Forum MembersMember List   Knowledge Base SearchSearch   HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

LanScape VOIP Media Engine™ - Pre-Sales Technical Support
 LanScape Support Forum -> LanScape VOIP Media Engine™ - Pre-Sales Technical Support
Subject Topic: Answering Machine Detection Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
jhinkle
Intermediate
Intermediate

Posted: March 21 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged Quote jhinkle

I am interested in using your product but I need AM detection.

I see a post several years ago that asked the same question and was told you folks might implement it.

I looked in your documentation and did not see anything.

Did you implement it or is it still up to the user?

Also ... I need an SDK that will allow me to dial 20 to 30 lines. Can you provide license cost associated with that?

Thanks.

joe
Back to Top View jhinkle's Profile Search for other posts by jhinkle

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: March 22 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged Quote support

Joe,

We have not added answering machine detection to the SDK. There have been requests to add this functionality over the years but not enough volume to justify the development costs.

As the other support posts indicate, users can add AM detection if they want by processing individual phone line media in the VOIP application.

We could work together to add this capability. We would have to negotiate development terms and delivery dates.

Dialing out 20-30 simultaneous lines is not a problem.

We just reduced the one-time licensing price of the SDK. See our home page in the upper right hand corner.

RJ

Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

jhinkle
Intermediate
Intermediate

Posted: March 22 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged Quote jhinkle

I asked about multiple line dialing because your SDK documentation says the SDK is good for 1 line ..... I misunderstood them statement.

I've look through your documentation but can't find the following I need --- can you help.

I will be developing a CallCenter Server and the Agent stations.

#1. Call Bridging. The Server will make the outbound call. When connect - it needs to pass to an agent.

Use Transfer in your SDK or can the Server place a call to the agent and then bridge the calls together?

#2. Agent is on call (from #1). Manager wants to listen or intervene in call. How would you recommend making the Manager part of the call? Call manager and then trap audio from #1 and forward to Manager? Use Conference capability? How?

Thanks.

Joe
Back to Top View jhinkle's Profile Search for other posts by jhinkle

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: March 22 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged Quote support

Joe,

1)
The server can make the outgoing call. When the outbound call is connected the server can then call the agent and then bridge the two calls into a private conference session. This effectively connects the two calls.

2)
If a manager wants to listen to the call, he has to call the server and have the server add his call to the same private conference session that the agent/customer is using.

What is the name of your company?

You could hire us to build this solution for you. That is part of our business.

Thanks,

RJ

Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version