Return to LanScape's home page Go back a page...       Active TopicsActive Topics   Display List of Forum MembersMember List   Knowledge Base SearchSearch   HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

SIP Proxy and Media Proxy - Pre-Sales Technical Support
 LanScape Support Forum -> SIP Proxy and Media Proxy - Pre-Sales Technical Support
Subject Topic: Do not get trial license Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Gynt
Intermediate
Intermediate

Posted: May 28 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged Quote Gynt

I am unable to get a trial license for some reason or another. I have downloaded the license manager, installed it and sent the request - no response. I have also requested it on the website contact us page - again no response. I understand that there is a waiting period but this is important and urgent in making a decision on the way forward for our organisation.

It is important for me to get a trial license before purchasing to ensure the product works for what I want it to do.

I have polycom devices on my network and they cannot communicate with OCS 2007, I found that LanScape Centrex Proxy™ Server Release 3.42 would be the most cost effective way of bringing all my devices together if it works.

PLEASE HELP....
Back to Top View Gynt's Profile Search for other posts by Gynt

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: May 28 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged Quote support

Hi Gynt,

Your trial was processed this morning. If you don’t receive it, post back to this thread and we will send it again.

We just came back from the Memorial Day holiday (here in the US) and we are working to catch up on customer requests. Please excuse the delay.

Thanks,

Randal

Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version