Return to LanScape's home page Go back a page...       Active TopicsActive Topics   Display List of Forum MembersMember List   Knowledge Base SearchSearch   HelpHelp  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

SIP Proxy and Media Proxy - Pre-Sales Technical Support
 LanScape Support Forum -> SIP Proxy and Media Proxy - Pre-Sales Technical Support
Subject Topic: Telephony Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
tnyamwaya
Intermediate
Intermediate

Posted: June 07 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged Quote tnyamwaya

Hello,
I have spent some hours going through the wealth of information you have at your web site. Our company is starting a wireless local loop to incorporate telephony services and I have taken interest with the LanScape Centrex Proxy Server. I have looked at the corporate setting and I find it representing what we want. We are looking at the unlimited capability of the system but I am unable to decide on which component plus the package for the Global iNet. Can you advice. Also, I can only wire the money - no credit card.

Thanks

Tom
Back to Top View tnyamwaya's Profile Search for other posts by tnyamwaya

support
Administrator
Administrator

Posted: June 07 2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged Quote support

Hi Tom,

Excuse the delay in this response. It’s exceptionally busy here today.

You can deploy our Centrex Proxy and VOIP Media Proxy servers as outlined in the user documentation for the products. To obtain this user documentation, please go to the following “VOIP Test Drive” area of our web site and read how to request trial downloads images of the products.

VOIP Test Drive Area:
http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ASP%20Files/VoipTestDrive.asp

Once you request, download and install the trial products, there will be help files that will get you started quickly.

Regarding Global iNet VOIP service:
We are assuming you are asking Global iNet questions because you want PSTN capability. Global iNet VOIP service has “network only” capability. This means that we do not use Global iNet to terminate calls to/from the PSTN for users. We are updating the capabilities of the Global iNet Network soon to add this and other capabilities. It is not a requirement to have Global iNet to be able to deploy your own VOIP domain using our proxy products. If you want to allow your VOIP domain users to interact with the PSTN, there are many choices you can locate via the internet. These “PSTN service providers” will allow you to forward calls from your domain to their VOIP gateways. Your proxied domain will handle all user authentication and registrations where the “PSTN service provider” will give you the ability to bridge to the PSTN.

Making a product purchase using money order (USD) is fine as long as the money order is made out to LanScape Corporation.

Repost as required.

Support
Back to Top View support's Profile Search for other posts by support Visit support's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version